Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Magnetic Vortex Engine - Text Plan and style

Almost two decades ago I grew to become very angry, mostly frustrated. I possessed, operated and jacked of trades a trucking company. When you're having to pay (high in those days) fuel, oil, grease and parts for a lot of trucks, you yell, kick and scream. Then you definitely settle the debts.

I went a step further. I listed everything which may create a perfect engine.

1. Same engine just different dimensions for various programs. Machines, food mixers, cement mixers, food blenders, spaceships, lawnmowers, trucks, cars, pick ups, planes, motorboats, no exceptions! Any Brand, any kind.
2. Lots of energy, but easily controlled energy.
3. Very reasonable after purchase, no or merely a small amount of cash for upkeep.
4. Simple to focus on, Only a couple of tools.
5. Very little bit of maintenance needed.
6. Safe, no or very couple of moving parts.
7. Safe, nothing radioactive or poisonous.

The engine want list appeared reasonable in my experience, and so i required the next phase. I listed everything I didn't want with an engine.

1. No fuel-no fuel of any sort, especially not oil or gas.
2. No oil-no oil to cool down the or lubricating on the massive scale like car engines. One exception oil/grease for bearings, a little amount only.
3. No fuel filters, no oil filters, no carburetors or injectors.
4. No pistons, no masturbator sleeves, no rubbers, no shims, etc.
5. No radiator, no water air conditioning, no antifreeze.
6. No air cleanser, and all sorts of that stuff.
7. No transmission.
8. Even though I had been in internet marketing No Clutch.

I had been extremely pleased with my lists. In the first chance I presented my hubby with my lists and told him to construct the engine. You must realise, my hubby could do anything whatsoever.

He silently read my lists, then burst out laughing. He chuckled so difficult he put out a rib vertebra and gave themself a tummy pain.

As he could speak without laughing and laughing, he explained "you'll need a magnetic engine but they don't have much energy", then "Should you set it up I'll construct it.Inch

And So I bought books and fashions and spent my free time for the following 2 yrs learning and teaching myself about magnets, motors and engines.

In my experience the flaw within the designs I discovered was apparent. I saw the designs do not let the energy to flee in order to run.

I stored visiting a picture i believe of within a rifle barrel. The rifling is individuals spirals reduce the metal from the barrel. The objective of the rifling/spirals would be to spin the bullet, enhancing it's trajectory, distance and precision.

Eventually I made the decision I had been prepared to design the Magnetic Vortex engine.

The shaft was straight, slightly tapered at both finishes, for pressed on bearings. One finish was splined for any yoke. The u-joints would mount about this. Drivelines might be extended or perhaps a second driveline might be fitted in which the transmission and clutch set up and housing have been or direct, for instance, right into a generator unit.

While watching splines would be a company bearing installed in one finish of the stout housing. The entire housing would be a cradle. The trunk housing held the bearing and also the loops' guide rods, the underside was straight, towards the joint in the center of the cradle, you need to separate it to mount the shaft and loops not to mention whatever type of mount devices you need, towards the front-end from the housing, which held the bearing and also the loops' guide rods.

The shaft was steel and everything however the loops were steel. The shaft while watching rear bearing and housing was drilled inside a reverse double rifling/spiral and fitted with magnets positive side lower. It was for moving in reverse. Note when i discovered later, hang the loops before fitting magnets into shaft.

The following area of the shaft was straight and obvious, it was the area the loops "rested" in non-operating mode. Make sure to allow an ample obvious area in front and back from the loops.

Before this obvious part of the shaft was drilled inside a forward double rifling/spiral fitted with magnets, positive side lower, roughly 4 occasions the rifling/spirals, 4 occasions lengthwise the opposite rifling/spiral.

Before this rifling/spiral area may be the front company bearing and front housing. Before this the shaft is cut with key methods for pulleys, for instance, alternator, powersteering, etc.

Make sure balance the yoke weight using the lever weights to lessen oscillations. The effectiveness of the magnets, the thickness from the shaft, the effectiveness of the housing clearly vary based on application. Your blender wouldn't require reverse, make use of your heads people.

Magnets can be created. Use square or round keystock. Cut to measures that you would like the magnets to become. Touch positive to 1 finish and negative to another finish. Only a quick zap. Be cautious!

It'll work. Not super lengthy existence, however it works and less expensive than other magnets. Make use of the higher quality magnets for moving equipment/automobiles. Magnets based on quality can last for 100s, or even more, of years.

The loops were created of aluminum, drilled to get magnets positive side lower, for the shaft, and drilled again to permit allen screws to do something as owners for every magnet.

I made use of 5 loops just wide enough to safely hold one magnet and keeper. These magnets fitted in most around within the loop/circle. The following loop/circle had the magnets slightly offset in the first loop and so forth, such as the rifling/spiral in a rifle barrel.

The loops were separated by spacers but bolted together as you unit. The loops were held on guide rods, running in the rear housing towards the front housing. The loops were controlled with a push fishing rod lock and hang within the vehicle by the ground throttle spring.

The push fishing rod lock and hang would be a fishing rod which (in direct line using the loop guide rods) you push toward engage forward, cut back right to lock/unengage moved further right and to engage reverse. An easy sideways flattened Z.

The throttle shaft and spring required over when the fishing rod was "unlocked" and engaged forward. When the throttle spring broke, the fishing rod spring would behave as a hands throttle. Forget about runaways!

I designed a "quickie" shaft from the wooden dowel and magnets. I drilled the dowel and sprang within the magnets. I made use of packing tape to carry them in position.

I smacked holes into aluminum tubing and shoved within the magnets. I didn't use any formula, just drilled and stuffed. I didn't test my design, so sure was I it works.

I presented my plans/designs to my hubby.

He was very quiet and spent over an hour or so studying them. Then i presented him with my demo model.

I'd made my shaft and set it inside a box, then made the loops and insert them in another box. These were flimsy and I didn't would like them to break apart.

He'd a really strange check his face making some unkind remarks. I responded by getting the loops with my left hands (thankfully my fingers were taken care of) and raised the shaft.

I'd barely become the shaft level not really in to the loops, almost but less than also it vanished.

The shaft created a hole slighly a lot more than 1 " across with the office trailer wall. The loops had snapped up the shaft and drawn it through and shot it sleep issues.

My Hubby spent the following 2 days walking and thinking. He'd not really speak with me, except to inform me to speak to nobody.

Finally he found me. My Hubby stated "They'll kill us. The only method you can do this is perfect for 1000's or better huge numbers of people to understand how to do that. They have to know all at one time, worldwide. There's not a way. I won't build the Magnetic Vortex Engine, you won't ever talk about it can. I forbid you to test out this."

Which was two decades ago, my hubby has died. The web may be the response to the dilemma of methods to talk about these details fast and worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment